❝ Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is ❞
Thursday, November 11, 2010
As of today, I'm happily taken for 575 days.
Hmm, it all started on the 16th of April. :3 I wonder if any of you want to know how we got together? :o Tell me if you want me to then I can draft the post soon. :)

So many things have changed ever since we got together. I turned a little girly-er 'cause I used to sit with my legs wide open. :x I used to be very rough with people. I didn't want pathetic things told to my boyfriend, right? I sorta changed.

I have to admit I'm lucky to get a boyfriend like him. :3

Hmm, if I were single? *I'm referring to the title* I guess life'd be more extreme. I wouldn't be caring of what people would think of me, more. I wouldn't be bipolar. (Pui Ling taught me that word few days ago and I don't know if I'm using it correctly. o___o) I wouldn't feel as much love or have as much support.

Guess that's basically it.
Oh, before this, around 7 something, I was trying to make myself Campbell mushroom soup from the can. I had no idea how to open it so I spent around 10 minutes killing the can. My hands got so tired. -____- The hole I made was only 1.5cm wide. Then I used a small spoon and started digging it out. It was like the sppon was fxcking the can. -____- I took 10 minutes to do this as well. My hands got ever so tired and I finally cooked it. In the end, it tasted nice so, HOOOOOOORAAAYYY! :D

Daryl and I then prepared to have a call over the internet. My Skype crashed so I suggested him to use tinychat. We were both waiting for Limin and Jocelyn. They were out for dinner so we tried the speakers first. It was mega weird. It echoed everything we said a pitch higher and higher like those voices in the GPS then fade. It sounded creepy. -____-

Finally, Daryl motivated me to reinstall Skype, for the sake of the 4 of us having fun. So I went to uninstall useless programs (my computer is so full that it had only 10mb left) and got 200mb! I redownloaded Skype and after hanging a few times, it finally worked!

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO, LIMIN IS LAZY TO GO ONLINE IN SKYPE AND JOCELYN IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. So this means we'll be Skyping tomorrow.

Oh by the way!
I'm sure you guys know that everything on my layout was done by me on Photoshop, right?! This is the first time my layout's done 90% in Photoshop! Well, all thanks to Shabby Princess for the lovely resources. :D

Labels: ,



This web design is done by Anna May.
All rights reserved © HOW TO BE CURIOUS print portfolio. Photos by Upperlyne & Co.